Smoothie bowls and Instagram were made for each other. It doesn't really seem fair that something so photogenic, so 'grammable, could actually be considered a health food, but we're not complaining. And thanks to bloggers and nutritionists, we get to see those beautiful bowls floating through our social feeds daily.
If you’ve ever pined over a smoothie bowl image and thought to yourself Looks nice; could never make that, think again. We found three easy recipes you can whip up in minutes—zero cooking skills required.
Check these delicious smoothie bowl recipes out below and get blending.
Fresh and filling, this smoothie bowl makes for a strong start to the day. What you’ll need to make it:
- 1 serving chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 scoop raw fiber blend
- 5 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- berries, chia, and cacao pumpkin seeds, to top
The cauliflower in this base serves as a nice alternative to fruit. What you’ll need to make this mint bowl:
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup frozen organic cauliflower florets (don’t need to steam or wash these)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (or 4 drops food-grade peppermint essential oil)
- 1 1/2 cups hemp milk
- 1 serving Clean Program Vanilla Protein
- handful organic baby spinach
- 1 to 2 tbsp. raw cacao nibs
- coconut chips, to top
This bowl boats a gorgeous color and nutrient-packed ingredients. What you’ll need to make it:
- 1 tsp. spirulina
- 1/2 frozen banana
- frozen cauliflower
- almond milk
- frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop protein powder
- Elemental Superfood Crumble or granola, to top
Will you give any of these recipes a try? Have a smoothie bowl recipe of your own to share? Fill us in below.